Monday, November 08, 2010

G Corps' Greens, 2 BHK & 3 BHK Flats - opposite Pudumjee Mills at Thergaon (Wakad Extension), Chinchwad Pune 411 033

What is the carpet area of a "specious" 2 BHK or a 3 BHK Flat in G Corp's Greens at Thergaon, Chinchwad Pune?


G Corp's Greens Thergaon Pune 7-11-2010 (Click the ad to enlarge)


Feel free to call me:


I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so, i do not charge anything for the first 3 minutes!) Call +919860044110

If you like to chat, join me, RaviKarandeekarsBlogs on Google Talk.

Yes, my email id is RaviKarandeekarsBlogs@gmail.com Feel free to write. I reply as soon as i can.

Join me on Google Buzz at
http://www.google.com/profiles/ravi.karandeekar


Subscribe for Free!


To receive free emails, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog

For my blogs on real estate projects near Hinjewadi, real estate investment, advertising and other related topics, please, visit and join my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group

No comments:

Post a Comment