Sunday, November 21, 2010

Are you happy to know the property price of a 3 BHK Flat in Sobha Ivory at NIBM - Kondhwa - Pune?


Sobha Developers, Bangalore, open booking of 140 super luxurious 3 BHK Flats of 1459 to 1906 sq.ft. saleable area in Sobha Ivory, NIBM-Kondhwa - Pune!



Sobha Ivory, NIBM-Kondhwa-Pune Launched! (Click the Ad to Enlarge)

Feel free to call me:


I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so, i do not charge anything for the first 3 minutes!) Call +919860044110

If you like to chat, join me, RaviKarandeekarsBlogs on Google Talk.

Yes, my email id is RaviKarandeekarsBlogs@gmail.com Feel free to write. I reply as soon as i can.

Join me on Google Buzz at
http://www.google.com/profiles/ravi.karandeekar


Subscribe for Free!


To receive free emails, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog

For my blogs on real estate projects near Hinjewadi, real estate investment, advertising and other related topics, please, visit and join my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group

3 comments:

  1. No , I think they are having high end of price..
    I remember firs time they reach me with 3600-3700
    but now they revised to 4000

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the prize at chandan garden,near clover highlands???is any project is coming over der?
    akshay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think in Pune it would be great to have flat. I ll be contacting to these real estate to have one flat for me.

    Composite Decking Perth

    ReplyDelete