Thursday, June 25, 2009

Why are property rates increasing?

In Pune and Mumbai real estate market, "Demand and Supply Principal" is not applicable to the property prices!

It's all about divine "prasad"!

Above visual says it all. Look at the "divine light" around the key. It shows that the house is nothing but "prasad" offered to you mortal human beings.

Every human being in Pune and Mumbai, prays for this divine prasad. But only those few, who are blessed, could get it.

"Thanks My Lord, for sending your angel, Sunil Mantri, on this planet earth with your blessings in the form of Mantri Park at Goregaon East!," you are supposed to chant and remain great full to him in this life and next too. Because, ownership of property is all about God's grace. Ask any builder in Pune and Mumbai real estate market.

Rate the Ad "good" if you believe in the God and his angels!

Feel free to call me:

I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so, i do not charge anything for the first 5 minutes!) Call +91 98600 44110

If you like to chat, join me, RaviKarandeekarsBlogs on Google Talk.

Yes, my email id is RaviKarandeekarsBlogs@gmail.com Feel free to write. I reply as soon as i can.

Check my Google Profile: http://www.google.com/profiles/ravi.karandeekar

Subscribe for Free!

To receive free emails or free RSS feeds, please, subscribe to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog

For my blogs on real estate projects near Hinjewadi, real estate investment, advertising and other related topics, please, visit and join my Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Interesting post. Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this, I appreciate with this and I like learning about this subject. If possible, as you gain information, please update this blog with more information. I have found it really useful.
    Regards
    Buy Properties In Colombo

    ReplyDelete